Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ink & Peat


Ink & Peat in NE Portland is one of those shops that makes you want to redecorate your entire home. My sister introduced me to it on a previous visit, and even though the aesthetic is a bit more "organic" than my modern city girl sensibility, it really is such an enchanting place. Proprietor Pam Zsori has a serious gift for merchandising, everything is displayed and presented so beautifully. She also is a talented floral designer, so the shop is filled with gorgeous arrangements. (Oh, and her blog, housemartin, offers great eye candy for design addicts.)

The last time I visited, my sister & I unwittingly ended up in a photograph taken for LoftLife Magazine. So today when I stopped by on my bike, I at least made sure my mascara wasn't running down my face.

Shopping is not on my Summer Camp agenda, but I couldn't resist buying a few little treats I can use while I'm here:


Cassis scented candle from Linnea's Lights. Shea Butter handcreams from Lollia. And cute bicycle letterpress card by Portland-based Lark Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment